Cartersville-Bartow Chamber Events & Operations Update
March 16th, 2020 – 3:10 PM
Cartersville-Bartow Chamber –
In accordance with current recommendations, please make note of the below changes to Chamber events and operations. The Chamber will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and send out future updates and changes through our email, website, and social media channels as more information becomes available.
Event Postponements & Cancellations
- Wednesday, March 18 – The Ribbon Cutting for Chicken Salad Chick has been postponed.
- Thursday, March 19 – The Styles Auto Care Business After Hours hosted by Georgia Bone & Joint, P.C. has been cancelled.
- Tuesday, March 24 – The Ribbon Cutting for JDog Junk Hauling and Removal has been postponed.
- The Cartersville-Bartow Chamber office will be closed to the public beginning Tuesday, March 17 through Friday, March 27. Visitors will not be allowed access during this time.
- At this time, the Chamber staff will continue to serve our members and will remain accessible via phone and email. View the Chamber website for staff contact information.
- Use of our meeting rooms, including the Georgia Power Board Room and Anheuser-Busch Community Room, has been suspended through Friday, March 27.
- The weekly community events newsletter has been temporarily suspended until further notice to encourage social distancing among the public.
For general inquiries, please contact us at 770-382-1466