May 26th, 2020 – 9:40 AM
Georgia Department of Public Health –
These data represent confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported to the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) as of 5/26/2020, 9:00:03 AM.
Total Tests: 514,945, Confirmed COVID-19 Cases: 43,586, ICU Admissions: 1,696, Hospitalizations: 7,511, Deaths: 1,853.
Georgia Cases by NWGA County:
- Floyd County: 239 confirmed COVID-19 cases, and 14 deaths.
- Polk County: 99 confirmed cases, 1 death (The first Polk death reported).
- Chattooga County: 24 Confirmed Cases, and 2 Deaths.
- Bartow County: 443 confirmed cases, and 36 deaths.
- Gordon County: 139 confirmed cases, and 15 deaths
You can view the full daily report here: https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report