Rome Radio Partners is an equal opportunity employer drug free workplace
Current Job Openings
RRP, LLC. HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR TRAFFIC DIRECTOR.
NORTHWEST GEORGIA MEDIA COMPANY HAS IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES.
RRP, LLC owns and operates six dynamic, award winning Radio Stations and Websites in Northwest Georgia. We’re looking for highly motivated team members to aggressively seek new customers for both Radio and Digital Business. This position requires the ability to research and develop custom advertising campaigns designed to help businesses in the Rome, Cartersville, Calhoun, Georgia areas grow their customer base through advertising.
- Must maintain visibility in the community.
- Cultivate leads through networking, communicate with decision makers, and develop, present, close, and execute solutions.
- Good written and verbal skills with attention to detail are needed to assess customer needs and provide creative ideas.
- Establish credible relationships with the local business community.
- Implement strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Candidates should be familiar with Floyd, Bartow and Gordon Counties.
- Must own your own reliable car with a valid Driver’s License and Good Driving Record
- Pre-Employment Background Screenings are required.
Minimum Education: Some College with Marketing or Advertising background preferred
Minimum Experience: 1-3 years of OUTSIDE sales experience.
Technical Skills: Laptop Computer, iPhone, Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel.
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RRP, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position will be responsible for writing short form news for the WRGA News Website, Basic Storytelling Reporting Skills. Basic audio editing and voicing some news content on air for NewsTalk 98.7 WRGA Radio.
The candidate we’re seeking must have the ability to go on location to cover local news stories or events. The ability to interview government officials, and members of the public is essential to this position.
The ideal candidate will work with others to identify potential news stories and help schedule coverage for those opportunities and breaking news.
On Camera reporter ability is a plus. Ability to work a flexible work schedule and strong verbal and written skills are necessary. Must be a self starter with the ability to follow a project to completion.
This is a full time position.
To apply: Send Resume and Cover letter to: email@example.com or click the link above to submit an application.
Rome Radio Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.